Atomic City LLC is a software and hardware development company located in Las Vegas, Nevada. The core focus of Atomic City is consumer software and hardware for desktop and mobile platforms, however, members of Atomic City are usually available for contract work.
If you are interested in contacting Atomic City regarding a software or hardware project, please use the Contact Form.
Michael is a professional hardware and software developer. His experience includes operating a consulting company as well as over 15 years of experience in the casino gaming and aviation markets. Because of this, he is accustomed to working on highly regulated hardware and software projects.
Michael is skilled in the following areas:
- Circuit design and testing
- Micro-controller/firmware programming
- Arduino/Raspberry Pi
- Cross-platform development
- Porting software to alternate platforms
- Consolidating tools used for software development
Stefanie has years of experience in software quality assurance. She has thoroughly tested and given feedback for websites, desktop applications, and mobile apps. Because of her experience on multiple platforms, she is able to consult for a wide variety of projects.
Stefanie is skilled in the following areas:
- Windows and OS X desktop application testing
- Performance and regression testing for desktop and mobile applications
- Creating detailed reports of testing results